Saturday, May 2, 2009
eyeliner and cigarettes.
HOLY MADGESICLES. OH MY GOD. MONDAY MAY 4TH MAY POSSIBLY BE THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE. WHY DO YOU ASK?

CHUCK YOU FARLEY, 5X23 OF HOUSE. Cuddy and House finally have sex, after how many fucking years? HOW MANY FUCKING YEARS?! This is just way too epic. Meet the most obsessed part of me. I haven't loved a couple this much, since, ever. 

The writing of this show, is just so amazing. It's beyond what I could ever do. The developement of the characters are amazing and it makes complete sense because yoiu just can relate to it. Even though it's universal, the fact that it stand out and is so intruiguing amazes me. I inspire to write like that.

Don't even get me started on the acting. It's nail on. When a writer has a vision of a scene, it's really strong. But sometimes, they don't have the ability to convey it into something tangible. When an actor comes on and hits the scene you wrote nail on, what you intended it to be, is the most incredible feeling ever. I've had it done. This girl justified my scene in the play and it brought me to tears because she showed the audience another side of what I was feeling. I want to do that someday. Not only bring the writer to tears, but whoever is watching it. I don't want it to be corny, I want it to be real. I can't be more excited to learn more in my life. 

Labels: