Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Well, my skirt hasn't arrived yet. Probably since it's only been two days. Sigh. I think 8 more to go, max. But good thing is I got my schedule for Grade 11 yesterday! And here goes:

Semester 1
Math - University
Physics - University
Lunch
Leadership
World Religions

Semester 2
Chemistry - University
English - University
Lunch
Communications & Techonology
Dramatic Arts

Okay well now.. I'm thinking of a couple things. Maybe I should take Summer School for either Math or Physics? I really want a spare in 1st Sem. No one I know is taking Physics anyways : Either way, I'm still gonna have to bust my butt; just at different times. Also, how about switchign to enriched English? Eh. I might have some teachers I don't want to be my teacher. I really love English, but if I get a crappy teacher, I know I won't enjoy it. But I do know for a fact that Paniccia is teaching Second Semester 2nd Period Enriched English, not University. So I can easily switch it without my schedule getting messed up. But do I seriously want to switch to a harder class just for the teacher? Gotta think about that. Ugh. Fuck Grade 11. But sadly I can't move on without going through Grade 11. Boo hoo. I'll be doing another play with Jack and Arangio, and hopefully Paniccia. So that's something to look forward to. And GNG as well! Kwell, I don't wanna be a Debbie Downer.

I gotta stop procrastinating and start studying for my History Exam tomorrow. Wish me luck?

Labels: , , ,